/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm obsessed...

Do you ever get obsessed with something? My current thing is listening to Bowling for Soup and U2. I have my Zen (iPod basically) and I've probably listen to these 4 songs about 100 times today:

Bowling for Soup: 1985 - I'm not a chick but according to the wifey I'm stuck in the 80's too

Bowling for Soup: Girl All The Bad Guys Want - This so reminds me of my life prior to the wifey. I lucked out and landed a hottie but in general life before that was me being a dork wishing I could get the girl.

U2: Vertigo - I mean damn it, don't you just hate went liberals have such a cool song?

U2: All Because of You - For some reason the wifey and I are reminding of NYC because of this song. Probably due to the video. And I want to go there. Stay at the W, be cool and do cool things. Send donations to my paypal account.

Just for good measure lets round out the other songs on my Zen's current play list in case you are midly curious as to my listening habits.

Alicia Keys: Karma - good, catchy tune. Hot girl. (Not wifey hot but hot in that, if I wouldn't get in trouble for saying she was hot then I'll say she' s hot kinda way)

Avril Lavigne: Sk8er Boi - Who the hell spells that anyway. Catchy tune. Fuck the establishment! YEAH! :-)

Billy Idol: Rock the Cradle of Love - I'm embracing my 80's. Shut-up.

Blink 182: What's My Age Again - If I were a Superhero walking around with theme music, this would be it.

Blink 182: Mutt - Exactly like high school. Guys want it.

Blue Man Group: I Feel Love - How can you NOT love blue men beating on plastic drums?

Blues Traveler: Run-Around - How come I'm fat and no one things I'm cool like their lead singer?

Britney Spears: Toxic - How the hell did that get on here?

Britney Spears: Me against the music - Ok, I'm a closet Britney fan. And how cool is it she kisses Madonna because of this song?

Christina Aguilera: Dirrty - Uh...

Cranberries: Dreams - I have no excuse. This is just a catchy song that should have never made it on the Zen.

Foo Fighters: Breakout - I feel like headbanging just writing about it.

Fountains of Wayne: Stacy's Mom - Two words: Rachel Hunter. Unless the wifey is reading. Then it is: Cool Song

Kelly Clarkson: Breakaway - Hell yeah! Hometown girl. I'd buy her old shoes if she was selling them just because she seems like she could be my next door neighbor.

Kelly Clarkson: Since U Been Gone - The video reminds me to never leave the wifey.

Limp Bizkit: Nookie - Finally, someone admits they were just in it for sex.

Linkin Park: One Step Closer - I don' t know. Sometimes you fee like rockin' out.

Kid Rock: Bawitdaba - White trash. Dated Pamela. See Linkin Park note.

Nelly: Hot in Herre - Opposite of Kid Rock. Any song that encourages nudity is ok in my book.

The Offsrping: Pretty Fly for a White Guy - Ok, I revoke my earlier statement. THIS is my theme song.

Lenny Kravitz: American Woman - Austin Powers. YEAH BABY!

Red Hot Chilli Peppers: Californication - I have no idea what this song is about. Nor do I care.

U2: Beautiful Day - Because I'm an optimist damn it!

Gwen Stefani: Rich Girl - Any girl this cool deserves for me to listen to her stuff. She seems like a guy in a hot girl's body. Unfortunately, she's probably a bitch.

OK... WAY too much information for you people.