/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Friday, May 13, 2005

I can't go a week without it

Tomorrow would have been an entire week without posting. That's just not acceptable so today I am posting. Let's see what to discuss. Let's do a 10 random thoughts list:

1) Allergies suck. They are God's way of torturing me for all the bad shit I've done.
2) Lawn work should be done only when God is not torturing me with allergies
3) Having a boat and not going out on it all the time is God's way of torturing me more
4) 4 year old t-ball becomes less about baseball and more about challenging your ability to keep your kid focused as the season goes on.
5) Blue Goose is SO worth the money
6) Work sucks because they expect me to do a lot for the money
7) Working weekends and missing your kids t-ball game REALLY sucks
8) Cocker Spaniels should be renamed to Peeing Spaniels
9) Sure, I look at the Victoria Secrets catalogue but just to find the wifey something
10) Cleaning the house despite the fact we PAY someone to do that for us is God's way of torturing me for looking at the Victoria Secrets catalogue

Bonus:

11) A guy walks into the psychiatrist's office wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts." (This post in honor of THL's post on jokes)