/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Hungry....

Yep bloggers, I'm trying to eat better. I'm trying to shed a few pounds. I know, I know. How can someone with such a perfect body need to shed a few pounds? :-)

So, I'm eating less and trying to lose weight. I dropped about 40 pounds a little over a year ago and then kind of fell off the wagon. I have gained about 10 back so I'm back in gear now trying to ditch about 20-25 more.

What does that mean? It means about 2 years ago I was a major fat ass. I'm not remotely skinny now but man, back then... it was sad. So, I'm a big guy right. I'm like 6'4" so my "ideal" weight is like 205. 205??? Yeah, so that means like 40 pound for me. I just can't see it. I mean, even if I WANTED to get to 205, isn't that kinda tiny for a guy that is 6'4"? So, I'm shooting for like 220. That's 25 pounds away. 2 pounds per week. 13 weeks. I'll be skinny by labor day. :-)

As for other happenings, nothing much. We are heading to the lake this weekend I hope. 2 days at least. The wifey got 2 new swimsuits and looks hot. I mean HOT. Me, I just want to make sure no one tries to push me back in the water yelling "Save the whale!" :-p