/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Friday, April 08, 2005

Wow... I had to work.

Yep, this has been one of those weeks. You know, the ones where you actually have to earn your paycheck? I hate that. I SO much want to just get paid for doing next to nothing.

So this week was work and trying to iron out our vacation in June. We are going with 2 other couples and their kiddos. So, 6 adults and 5 kids (all under 5). Yep, it should be a yelling and screaming kinda vacation. Anyway, the pain in the ass about this type of vacation is not trying to deal with 5 kids. Nor being with 2 other couples. Its trying to coordinate how and where we will stay. Do we stay in one big house? Or in a hotel? Or in condos? Do we want to be here? Or there? Do we want to be anywhere? I do not like Green Eggs and Ham... oh wait... I busted into some Dr. Seuss. :-)

So, after much debate, we found a big 3600+ sq. ft house in Arkansas on a private lake. So, we will take my boat, do some skiing/wakeboarding and hang out for 5 days. Thank God we finally decided.