/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Totally slacking

Well, I've gone and done it. I've become one of "those bloggers". You know, the one who never posts. Yep, I can't seem to not look like a hypocrite. Well, let me tell you I plan to turn things around. I plan to get back in the saddle. This blog has been going for over a year and I REFUSE TO LET IT DIE!!!

So, let's see what I can catch everyone up on. Wake up, go to work, go home. Repeat. Yep, that's what's been going on. Outside of work, I'm really starting to get into the boat. I've added a lot of cool stereo gear so we can rock out when on the water. Sounds really good. Skied behind it for the first time on Sunday. I did ok the boat did great. What I've realized though is that I don't have a lot of boat friends. We tend to go out alone or with the family. Why is that? Are people not naturally attracted to going out on the boat? Is it just me that finds it amazingly fun? Perhaps. Or, perhaps the people I tend to hand out with just don't like me. :-)

The kiddos are about the same. C has started t-ball. It is totally hilarious to watch and he is so into it. But, I must admit to all, I am such a proud dad. He catches and runs and throws and does all the guy things. I mean, ok, I LOVE to watch K at dance. She's so cute and so girly and I just want to hug her all the time. But watching C play baseball just makes me do the typical cliche "That's my boy!" He's just too cool. And, its *incredibly* flattering when I see him do all the same stuff I do. If I say something, he repeats it. If I do something, he does it too. Like today, after t-ball practice I was wearing my hat (so was he) and I put my sunglasses up on top. He immediately took off his glasses and put them up on his hat. It was the cool thing because dad was doing it too.

Now, the sad part is I know I have about 8 years of this (plus/minus 2) until dad is a dork that just needs to leave him alone. But right now... it rocks....

Ok, so, this weekend is the boat if the weather is good. Now for some friends....