/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ok, I've been bad. Spank me.

It's been a whole WEEK since I posted last. I am SUCH a slacker. I've just been getting my lead from MartiniGal and Catwoman. (Yes, that was a little dig. Oops).

So, this week has been so fun and exciting. The stories I could tell. The amazing things I've done and seen. But, I've decided to make you live in suspense. You couldn't handle it if I told you. So, instead, I'll tell you about the non-amazing stuff.

Oreo, or as I like to call her, "Little pisser", continues to battle us for the right to pee in the house. And, I must admit the dog has some guts. Take last night for instance. In a moment of weakness, I allow her in the house. I'm throwing her little pink frisbee and she is retreiving it just like a good dog shouuld. Of course, it has little shards of plastic that stab you each time you pick it up because of her freakishly sharp puppy teeth tearing it up, but that is beside the point. We have a grand time. She's behaving, even sitting when I tell her.

Oh, and C gets such a kick out of being the "boss" of someone. He is constantly trying to herd Oreo wherever he wants. Telling her "NO!" and "SIT!" like he is some little 5 year old Soup Nazi from Seinfeld.

Anyway, we get done and, obviously in a stupid move, I allow her to stay in the house. It's bath time for the kiddos so we head into the bathroom where I kneel next to the bathtub (which, is just really uncomfortable btw). Oreo, matter-of-factly, marches into the bathroom, right next to me, looks at me, squats and pees. WHAT THE ....? DAMN IT DOG! I restrained from breaking her spine immediately. Its my own fault really. She can't be trusted. Little pisser.