/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Boat Baby!

Today was a boat day. YEAH! We went out to Lavon to use our new expensive toy. And it was great. The kids had a great time. They were laughing and giggling. K doesn't like going fast just because her hair blows all around. But C really likes going fast and he love to pretend fish with the little rod and reel grandpa bought him.

What's VERY weird is that I posted a message about my day out on this forum for Yamaha boats and a guy on there saw me on Lavon! He actually remembered seeing me out there and that I had kiddos with me. Now, for most of you that doesn't seem weird at all. For me this is weird because this is like a national board. People from all over the US post to this board and this ONE guy happens to see MY post and remembers seeing me at the SAME lake. How weird. Small world.

Anyway, tomorrow is back to work (well, I worked this weekend so just another day). I get to feel guilty straight out of the gate. Tomorrow I go to the dentist for a check up. I'm sure I'll have something like 800 cavities.

I can't wait until next weekend. BOAT BOAT BOAT BOAT... :-)