/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Monday, February 21, 2005

President Lincoln would be mad

Here I am working on President's Day. BTW, Catwoman complained about not having a Prime Minister Day in Canada or something. Dang Canadians... :-)

Anyway, I think Lincoln would be mad today. I'm working and not celebrating his day. And, on top of that, I keep getting yelled at by the same customer who doesn't seem to understand a) I don't want to be here and b) stop yelling at me before I .... well, who am I kidding... I can't do anything. Go ahead, yell.

I'm off to sunny Californication tomorrow am. I have to LEAVE the house at 5:30a. Man, that bites. I've been up entirely too early for too many days now. Which is really bad considering I hate mornings. I mean, there's morning people, there's people who can be either way, then there's me and my little girl. We both hate mornings.

I'm off to try to salvage what's left of the day. Later bloggers!