/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Monday, January 24, 2005

It's a party!!!

First off, let me give my beautiful, adoring, loving, sexy, fun, {insert more adoring adjectives here} wife a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yep, today is the wifey's birthday and she can now say she is as young as I am. Ok, I'm not young but for the purposes of describing the wife, our age is young. What TOTALLY sucks is that she has to work on her birthday. I think I'll write my congressman and demand that a new law be passed that you don't have to work on your birthday.

So, we had a little family gathering yesterday in honor of my bride. We ate WAY too much and opened some presents. Birthdays are always fun (even if my two little rugrats decided that yesterday was the appropriate day to act like someone from the Exorcist movies). What I hate is that I didn't remember to take pictures until near the end. Why is it that I have such a hard time remembering to take pictures? In fact, I'd like to take even MORE and start posting them to this blog.

Shut up. You know you want to look at my ugly mug but you are in denial. So, anyway, yesterday was a lot of fun. Of course, I have this heavy burden weighting me down. I'm 3.5 weeks away from ending my school career forever. But, I have the hardest damn instructor on the planet for my last class. So, I'm procrastinating at every turn because the guy has shot my confidence. But, I have to endure. I certainly don't want to have to take this over again.

This week will be mostly around school. Nothing planned except MAYBE going camping with my boy on Friday and Saturday. We may go tent camping if it is not too cold. Or I may borrow the father-in-law's RV. Or, we may not go at all. Just have to see. If I decide to go in the RV, I'll need to go get it on Thursday.

Anyway, that's the blog for today. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the wifey. I promise not to sexual harass you as usual today. :-)