/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I'm Alive!!!!

Well, today was back to work, back to pretending to work, back to caring about work, back to seeming like I'm doing something related to work. Yes, I'm a master at the art of deception of work.

So, right now, I'm sitting on the couch, next to the kiddo who is fascinated with rolling a toy car across a book. How is it that such simple things entertain kids yet adults have to have incredibly complex entertainment. I wish I could just play for hours with a toy car. Well, ok, fine... perhaps I could do that but just because I'm a kid at heart.

Anyway, we are watching some new reality show about becoming the next Sport Illustrated swimsuit model. Now, normally I'd be opposed to something that sounds so stupid. But who am I to deny the wifey her need to watch girls discuss things. I mean, I'll *suffer* through the 60 minutes of bikinis, beaches and young, attractive girls. I can't be so selfish to make her watch something like a war movie. I guess I'll have to just be a good husband... *sigh*

Tomorrow starts the final class of my MBA. WOOHOO!!! I'm so ready to be out of school. Yes, I'm in my 30's an still in school. Shut up. Anyway, I'm finally going to be done. In 6 weeks. Finally. Have I mentioned I'd be done in 6 weeks? Done? Finally!

Ok, off to do some more husbandly duty and watch more bikini's and beach... man, what a tough life I lead. :-)