/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Dinner and a drink

You enter the room... its full. Suits everywhere. Yep, its a work dinner. Sometimes they can be fun. If you have all the people you work with regularly there it is a chance to let down your hair and finally do something stupid that you'll regret later (see the The Hot Librarian's post way back in Oct 2003). The other option is to have an entire room of strangers that you are attempting to small talk with. Tonight was the later. I managed to pace myself on the beer so I didn't go over the line. Plus, I had to be able to a) finish school work tonight and b) post for all you readers who are just waiting eagerly to hear about stupid details of my life.

I'm bored... why aren't you people entertaining me???? WHAT THE ....?