/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Friday, December 17, 2004

Why are all you people up so early?

Ok, so this morning I get the great honor of dragging my lazy ass out of bed at 6:30 to be at work by 7:00.  Of course I didn't make it right at 7:00 but I got close.  But, what I want to know is why are there so many of you people on the road at 6:30?  I mean, do most people get to work before 8:00?  Wow, traffic kind of sucked even that early on a Friday.
 
So, today is our holiday luncheon.  Well, sort of a pot-luck type thing where the company pays for the meat (ham,turkey,etc) and everyone else brings in sides.  But, as Duty Mgr today I hope to get off the phone long enough to eat.  Some days DM is very bad and others it is very quiet.  Let's hope for the latter.
 
I also got to play Santa this morning for all my employees.  Now, I hate doing it really.  Because I never know what to get them.  This year they got candy.  Some managers are giving out $10 Best Buy cards.  Great when you have 9 employees.  When you have 16 plus 5 other managers to buy for, it starts to get a bit pricey.  So, I got candy for all, $15 Best Buy cards for the leads.  Hopefully no one will feel left out.
 
Played Ghost Recon with E again last night.  Much more fun since we didn't spend time trying to figure out how to play.  It could become a new addiction.  Online with voice is very cool....
 
Ok, off to surf and waste time until my 2nd DM call comes in (Yes, the first one was at 7:15a).