/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Monday, December 20, 2004

Sunday and I'm actually doing something!

I love the feeling. You know, the one you get when you actually
finally start doing something that has been on your to do list for
like 2 years. I've finally started ripping all my CD's to MP3 so I
can listen to them on my PC or, hopefully someday, on an iPod. So,
I've been ripping for like 2-3 hours now and I've made some really
good progress!

Other than that, tonight is the annual trek to see Christmas lights.
It is an intersting tradition. We pile into 2-3 cars to drive for
hours looking at lights. Hmmm... not sure if that is a good idea or
not. We can't all go together because there is too many of us. So,
you have to pick and choose who you want to ride with. Its a little
like the time on the playground in 4th grade where they are picking
teams. You hope to be chosen but not the last one. :-)

Ok, off to do some more ripping...

p.s. Martinigal stood us up last night... shame on her... I'll
forgive her I suppose. With a little bribery.