/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I hate being sick

So, I end up getting this crappy cold on Saturday.  Not sure which kid gave it to me as they both have it.  In fact, I have to take Carson to the doctor because his seems to have turned into an ear infection.  Oh joy.  Either way, I'm feeling less than normal so posts may be short and sweet.
 
Today is the last day before elections.  I'm not sure who will win but I have this sinking feeling it will be Kerry.  I hope if he does win he ends up changing thing and doing all the crap he has promised.  I just don't see him being able to deliver but hopefully I'm wrong.  Tomorrow will be the big showdown and hopefully by Wednesday morning we will know.
 
I'm off to see the parents this weekend and pick up their hot tub.  They don't ever use it anymore and told me that I'm welcome to have it.  I kinda feel bad that maybe my brother wants it but Dad offered it to me so I guess I'll bite.  Hopefully it won't be a pain in the ass to keep up.  And, me and wifey can enjoy some wine and relaxation in there at night after the kids hit the hay.
 
Ok, off to take the kid to the doctor...