/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday 5...

 When you were a child...

1. what did you want to be when you grew up and why?
 
Ok, so I'm weird.  I can't remember any one thing I wanted to be.  I suppose the closest would be an astronaut because I've always like space stuff. 

2. who was your favorite person to do things with (excluding your parents)?
 
Although I have a brother and sister, from the time I was 8 years old I was the only child in the house.  So, I mostly did stuff with whichever best friend I had at the moment.  We rode our bikes everywhere and when we were older we rode motorcycles (dirt bikes) everywhere.

3. did you love school or did you hate it? Why? Did that change as you got older?
 
I think I liked the actual school part.  But, I was in the "middle crowd" so I never felt super popular.  I didn't feel like an outcast either but I didn't like being ho hum.

4. was your family close? What were your favorite family traditions?
 
I suppose we were somewhat close.  My Dad worked a lot and with my brother and sister already out of the house it was me and my Mom a lot.  There was no particular traditions that I remember although I still remember one of the few family vacations we took.  Me and my Mom went down to South Texas to see my Dad (who was working).  That was a fun trip.

5. did you think that being an adult would be cool?
 
Of course!  I wanted to hurry up and be able to do my own thing.  The classis line, if I only knew then what I know now.  I would so not rush growing up.  I hope my kids don't rush it.