/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Extended the olive branch

So, you know how I said I was having a fight with family?  Well, I've extended the olive branch and I am trying to bring peace to the middle east... err.. the family.   I sent an email stating again my regrets and my hope we will move forward.  Perhaps it will have some effect.  Maybe it was the right thing to do or maybe not but I hate fighting with family so I did it.  I guess time will tell.
 
This week is just dragging ass man.  I think because several of my co-workers are out of town and there doesn't seem to be a lot going on here at work this week.  SO, everything is moving in slow-mo.  But, the saving grace of this week was the past 2 nights of baseball between the Sox-Yanks.  It was GREATNESS!  GO SOX!  One of my favorite blogs (sugarmrpoon.com) is written by a Yanks fan.  I feel bad for him but I certainly wanted the Sox to win.  Now, if it comes down to the Sox-'stros in the series, then I have to go for the 'stros even though a small part of me will want the Sox to break the curse of the Bambino.