/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Thursday, October 21, 2004

3x Thursday response

Ok, so I found this new thing called memes.  Its basically a way to have a large group all give responses to random question.  Good use of time I know.  But, I can't help myself.  SO, my first is to do one called 3x Thursday.
 
1.Are you generally a paranoid person? How so/how not?
No, I'm not generally paranoid.  I don't think.  Am I?  HOW WOULD I KNOW???  Just kidding.  I have some paranoia but not much.  Life it too short to worry all the time.

2. Are you one of those people that's afraid of always loosing your job? If so, do you have just cause to think this way? Why/why not?

Yes!  For some reason I think I'm either teetering on the brink of greatness or disaster.  But, I also think that is a healthy way to look at your job.  If you get complacent, you get lazy and that leads to disaster. 

3. Name 3 things that you are paranoid about.

-Leaving the garage door up all night.

-Having my kids get hurt doing something

-Getting caught blogging at work.

 

Bonus Question for Comments: What's your favorite song about paranoia?

Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell (80's band)