/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Workout and Bad Food

So, I roll out of bed at 6:15 this morning. Tough to do given that I stayed up until almost midnight. But, I managed to force myself up. I throw on my clothes, head to the kitchen and grab a granola bar and a coke, then I'm out the door on my way to the gym. I get there, do a quick warm up and then hit the weights. 45 minutes later I'm in the shower and then out the door to work. Pretty routine.

Lunch comes and I head out with a buddy. Now, why after forcing my dumb ass up out of bed at 6:15a did I go off and order a hamburger? I think I must have some chemical imbalance or some fetish with food. I can be disiplined enough to go to the gym but not eat right. What gives?

Anyway, nothing exciting on the blog today I'm afraid. I'm not feeling very witty or funny.