/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Thursday, July 29, 2004

People Get Up This Early?
 
So I roll out of bed this morning at 6:05am.  I mean really, is all that necessary?  I have to cover something called the duty manager spot today and tomorrow so I'm up and in the office before 7am.  Now, to most that seems fairly easy.  But, let's face it, I'm not a morning person.  I hate mornings.  I especially hate early mornings.  But, that's what I am today... a morning person.

Let's see what ramblings I can do today.  Let's start with the DNC stuff on TV last night.  I watched only one speech.  John Edwards was actually pretty good.  I think if I was voting for Kerry or Edwards, I'd take Edwards in a heartbeat.  I heard all the TV and radio shows that Al Sharpton took the top honors for best speech.  Funny how a guy found by the FBI (although never charged) to be discussing purchasing cocaine from a mobster/informant in NY can be leading the DNC speeches. 

I'm not looking forward to the wedding I have to do this weekend.  I know it is one of only 3 left but I'm just so tired of doing them.  I can't even get motivated to do some stupid labels and finish all the tax crap I have to do.  But, that's my goal for this weekend.

No movie reviews today as I just watched a lot of TV and various sitcom/reality TV stuff.  For those that haven't seen the show Airline it is pretty interesting.  Its a behind-the-scenes look at Southwest Airlines and it is funny to see how stupid people act sometimes.

Ok, off to do some real work.  Later bloggers.