/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Ola Bloggers! No new, exciting news today. One quick movie review. I watched Matchstick Me last night with Nicholas Cage. Pretty good. I'd give it 4 of 5 stars. It was somewhat funny but you could see the ending coming a mile away. I was impressed with Cage's ability to portray someone with OCD.

As for other stuff, finally talked to the deck guy again. They will be out early next week to finish up the deck and then hopefully I'll be done. We haven't decided for sure to buy a boat but the prospect certainly looks good to do it in Sept if we do it at all. Lastly, talked to the folks last night and we are all set for the trip on Friday. I'll hit the links with the fam on Sat morning while Kelly takes the kids for pics in Lubbock.

For work, I've decided to try to re-motivate myself. I don't feel I've been doing 100% lately and I need to get back to that. I certainly need to not let up my pace and really push to get another promo or raise at some point. At my office, the way to do that is the way it should be: give 100% and produce good results. So, I've got to quit slacking.

Anyway, off to our normal Wed morning coffee session. Take care bloggers!