/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Friday, June 11, 2004

Well, yesterday wasn't too exciting. Well, except the idiot that pushed his girlfriend off an overpass then jumped himself during rush hour traffic. What kind of moron does that? I suppose that guy is almost worthy of the Darwin award.

I have a wedding this weekend, then off one weekend, then another wedding the following weekend. I'm so glad we are shutting down this business. I hate having to work every freakin' weekend. Karen really does do good work but I'm just tired of dealing with it. I have to notify the IRS, the state and the bank of the closure but that will be the last thing I do.

Anyway, today will be mostly a goof off day because its Friday and I have no meetings. I really plan to just take it easy for a change. Maybe get some of my schoolwork done and then get out of here early to head to the baseball game tonight. Carson really loves it and I'm very glad we got the mini-season package.

I just thought of something? Why in the world am I writing all this? I'm sure that not a sole has read it. I never have been one to keep a journal. Looks like I might start though. I've actually made many posts in a row. I'm going to try to be more diligent about posting sites I go to as well. Although, I'm not sure why... I mean really... who cares?