/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Well, here's another day in the blog. Nothing too exciting happening. The damn refridgerator had a leak that cost me $85 bucks to fix. And the shower is still leaking even after having all the tile replace. I swear, if its not one thing it is another.

Today I registered a domain named jamiloveschachi.com to further a joke on my co-worker and friend Jami. I'm not sure how it started but it has developed into altered photos of her with Scott Baio and now a website. Too funny.

Today marks the last day of week 5 in my Project Mgmt class. One more week and I'm done for 6 months.

I've been reading up on all the Reagan stuff. I'm glad they are doing the full state funeral. I read this article from a writer named Ted Rall. The man has no respect for the dead. Even if he didn't agree with Reagan, or hated him for that matter, why not at least let him be buried before publishing something slamming his policies. REAGAN'S SHAMEFUL LEGACY


I guess I found it in poor taste given the timing. Oh well, to each his own I guess.