/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Monday, June 21, 2004

Good morning bloggers! Another week begins and I'm already off to an interesting start. 'Bridezilla' called this morning and again wants to make changes to the slideshow. She doesn't want to "lose the emotion of the moment" by having the song fade out before the end so she wants all the pictures extended to show longer and ensure they run to the end of the song. Just great. Lovely. I can't wait to see how she is for the main part of the video since this is a 3 minute photo montage. Oh well, live and learn. Another reason to get out of this business.

Overall I had a great weekend. Watched some movies, played golf, hung out with the fam. I ready for this week to get underway and get my deck installed. I plan to call the guy this morning to make sure he is on schedule. Rain may be a problem this week though. We head out on vacation next Wed so no blog updates until July 5th at least.

Not that it matters. Who's reading this besides me anyway? :-) Just for grins, if you HAPPEN to read this, drop me a line: koreem@hotmail.com

Have a great day all!