/* -- trackback comment code -- */

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

My blog... what to do what to do. I'm not sure I'll ever use this but the concept seems so interesting that I had to try it. Not sure anyone will ever actually read it. Maybe it just becomes a journal of sorts for me. Maybe it just becomes a lost website that is never maintained. Lord knows I have enough on my plate that one more thing to maintain may just be too much. Regardless, I'll give it a shot.

So, what happened of interest today? Made it to the gym which is hard but still trying. 6:15a comes very early for someone that is not a morning person. Bought some stuff getting ready for the NASCAR race. Had my 1-on-1 meeting with my manager. Now, I should be working but found this site and thought I'd start it up.

More to come over the days ahead if I can stay focused...